Let me introduce you to Dr. Bhavanishankar who I have personally known as a colleague and dear friend when we both trained in Newcastle upon Tyne in UK. We have kept in touch all this time and I am very excited to have him on board. I can tell you he has extensive experience as a doctor in India, Uk and Australia. He is a Consultant Psychiatrist and a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists and a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists,UK .
He works closely with GPs and Allied Health practitioners to provide realistic and best possible outcomes in treatment and recovery of people with mental illness. His areas of interest include early intervention, mood disorders, psychosis and schizophrenia, anxiety, PTSD, adult ADHD, and personality disorders. He is also an Assessor for permanent impairment of work capacity.He has extensive experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds and is a fluent speaker of Hindi and Kannada.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists, Australia, 2012
- AMC Certificate, Australian Medical Council, Australia, 2009
- Member of Royal College of Psychiatrists ,UK 2007
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery, Bangalore University, India, 2000
Registration Numbers and Professional Memberships
- AHPRA: MED0001204853
- ROYAL COLLEGE OF PSYCHIATRISTS
- ROYAL AUSTRALIANA AND NEW ZEALAND COLLEGE OF PSYCHIATRISTS
- NEPEAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION